ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

Re: doppelte bug-mails

--- Begin Message ---
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Hendrik Knackstedt (hennekn):

For some packages there are translated package descriptions available
for a long time but USC does not show them but shows the English
description.

One package that is affected by this for example is gbrainy in Ubuntu
Precise. USC shows the short description in German but the long
description, which consists of 3 parts of which all are translated since
2010, are shown in English.

Might be related to the following bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/software-center/+bug/839487

** Affects: software-center

** Affects: ubuntu-translations

** Affects: software-center (Ubuntu)

--
Some long existing translations do not show
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1179220

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Hendrik Knackstedt (hennekn):

For some packages there are translated package descriptions available
for a long time but USC does not show them but shows the English
description.

One package that is affected by this for example is gbrainy in Ubuntu
Precise. USC shows the short description in German but the long
description, which consists of 3 parts of which all are translated since
2010, are shown in English.

Might be related to the following bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/software-center/+bug/839487

** Affects: software-center

** Affects: ubuntu-translations

** Affects: software-center (Ubuntu)

--
Some long existing translations do not show
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1179220
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu German Translators (Community-Team), which is subscribed to the bug report.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hi German translators,
has it been fixed for you ?

** Summary changed:

- Bad german translation for "audio sink"
+ Blueman : Bad German translation for "audio sink"

German Translators, which is a bug assignee.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1057425

Title:
  Blueman : Bad German translation for "audio sink"

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Fix Committed
Status in “blueman” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  My bluetooth a2dp headset offers a service called "audio sink".
  In the german locale it is shown as "Ton lässt nach" which makes it completely incomprehensible.

  "audio sink" is already a bad term, it should probably be called "A2DP
  stereo audio service" and the same name could be used for the german
  translation (substituting "Dienst" for "Service").

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hi German translators,
has it been fixed for you ?

** Summary changed:

- Bad german translation for "audio sink"
+ Blueman : Bad German translation for "audio sink"

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Launchpad