ubuntu-l10n-hi team mailing list archive

Re: Guidelines for translations

Nice to meet you, Vibhav. I have been translating elementary OS
applications, and I think a wiki would be easy and accessible by current
and potential translators. Where can we host it? If you are busy, I would
be happy to do it. I myself have a lot of work on my hands right now, but I
think I can spare a little time to just create the wiki.