Re: [Titlepage] New proposal

On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 12:39 -0600, Wolter Hellmund wrote:
> Well, as expected, we have likes and unlikes.

I didnt say I disliked it  ;)

> Yes it would, but its not
> mandatory. You seem to think about the cover as something that has to
> keep a single design, rather than change with time giving space to new
> (and hopefully better) art. If you don't like the fact that the lynx is
> only a half face, then I can make a full face out of it--I just need to
> make some minor modifications, duplicate the face and place it right.

Try the full face with >
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Artwork/Initial_Proposals?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ubuntumanual_theclick_inside1_byKolorGuild.png
 Which would fit better with your lynx.

> You and Thorsten brought up similar points, which is interesting. Now, I
> do not intend to compromise the ubuntu manual to have always an animal
> on its coverpage. Would it be ideal?

Well , I'v tried to mention not using the lynx several times.

And when Benjamin mentioned we can rethink the whole design and with
Thorwil doing "Design Specification" work , I thought the whole point
was to move away from the lynx... Maybe I'm mistaken somewhere..
[Benjamin , could you clarify ? ]

--
Cheers,
Vish