Re: License

As you can see from my previous post I used translation directly from
Creative Commons. Other translators should do the same I think.
In case there isn't translated license the original English will be used.
And since we won't translate license text by ourself I see no reason why we
should inform them.

Translated licenses from Creative Commons are here
http://creativecommons.org/international/

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history