Re: idots

Hello, Hannie.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Hannie <lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is NOT the case in the following example:
> If the \window{Movie Player} window is already open, open \menu{Movie} menu,
> then choose \menu{Play Disc\ldots} and the movie will start.
> When I insert a DVD in my computer with Totem already open, I get the
> following line in the Movie menu:
> Play Disc 'Cold mountain' (the title of my DVD).

If the text of the menu item is incorrect, feel free to correct it in
your translation.

The \ldots command does, however, print the ellipses (...) and is
typically placed at the end of the text.  For example, in Totem you
could click \menu{Movie \then Open\ldots} and then select the movie
file to play.  The \ldots command itself doesn't need to be
translated, but it may need to be moved to the end of the menu item
text (even if the words themselves appear in a different order than
their English equivalents).

Thanks for your continued work on the translations!

--Kevin