Re: Wake up Project !

Hello everyone,
With interest I followed the discussion on the Maverick Project. I find the manual a very well written document. With so many people who have contributed, I think it would be a great pity if the project is not continued. (Thanks, Ryan, for giving it a boost :)). If I can be of any help, please let me know (reviewing?) I have downloaded Maverick.pdf and the log file. I am a member of the Ubuntu Dutch Translators team and as such I have worked on the translation and editing of Lucid-e1 (Kevin, the nl.pdf is completed, I am now waiting for the screenshots). My compliments to all those people who have worked, and are still working, on the Manual to make it a success.
Regards,
Hannie Dumoleyn