Re: Not happy at all

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 06:51:15PM +0100, Ask Hjorth Larsen wrote:
> My opinion on what we need technically:
>
> Fuzzy matching and a word-wise po-file diffing utility.

Lunchpad developers seem not to think that translators effort and
resources is worthy saving, this is not the first time this issue is
brought up. All what I got last time was some, more time consuming,
workarounds, so I just gave up; I only start translating just before the
translation deadline even if it means some translations might not make
it into the release, as I value my, very limited, time and resources.

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny