Re: Not happy at all

Op 22-12-10 21:35, Khaled Hosny schreef:
On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 06:51:15PM +0100, Ask Hjorth Larsen wrote:
My opinion on what we need technically:

Fuzzy matching and a word-wise po-file diffing utility.
Lunchpad developers seem not to think that translators effort and
resources is worthy saving, this is not the first time this issue is
brought up. All what I got last time was some, more time consuming,
workarounds, so I just gave up; I only start translating just before the
translation deadline even if it means some translations might not make
it into the release, as I value my, very limited, time and resources.

Regards,
  Khaled

Hello Khaled,
I think what you say here is unfair towards all those people who work very hard behind the scenes.
We should show some respect.
I started this discussion to see if, together, we can find a solution for this problem which is specific for the Ubuntu-manual. There have been many positive reactions and ideas. I plan to list them in a new mail (in January), together with some suggestions and ideas of my own.
Regards,