Re: Question about the editing phase

Wonderful! Don't work too hard, or you'll get a burn-out ;)
I have put your name in the Editors column for the following sections:
 *The Dash / Search bar / browsing files
 *Viewing and Editing Photos
 *Reading and composing mail
Thanks for all the work that you do!
Hannie

Op 29-05-12 15:56, Jim Connett schreef:
Thanks!  This is exactly what I was asking about!

Go ahead and put me down to edit the dash/search bar/browsing section (truth be told...with the exception of screenshots throughout the entire chapter, I've done more editing than authoring). Also, put me down as editor for _reviewing/editing photos_ and _reading/composing email _as well. If the other sections need editors by the end of the week...and if I finish the above commitments, I'll take on the remaining sections.

Finally, given the editing assignments in the desktop chapter (which I was not aware of prior to today), I probably stepped on others' territory this last week in making edits as I was really editing the chapter as a whole rather than subsections as outlined in the spreadsheet. My fault...my apologies. Hopefully, my additions/edits served to offer further clarity to what was already very good content. I know now going forward. My assignments are above...that's where I'll stay.

Sigh...

--Jim