Re: 1st pass thru desktop chapter edits on precise e2

Hi Jim,
Yes, I definitely think we should write about Unity 2D and Unity 3D in our manual. In fact, for the Precise version I did mention this in an email to our mailing list, but there were no reactions whatsoever. On the other hand, if Unity 2D will no longer be supported in 12.10, we should only mention it in the Precise-e2 version. The question is: should it be part of Nautilus File Manager? I don't think so. The standard file manager Nautilus and Unity are two different things. I have currently installed Unity 3D but, so far, *_in Nautilus_* I do not see any difference between this environment and my previous one. Could you be a bit more specific in what you see described in the section on Nautilus that is not correct when using Unity 3D?
Regards,
Hannie
btw, I still hs\ave to change menubar inti menu bar, but I will wait until there is more to change in this section.