Re: Preparing for 12.10 series

Cool, i think the job can be done by two of you if you don't need more
volunteers.

My screenshots also seemed blurry but i concluded that the problem wasn't
my computer.
Usually the "wider" screenshots seemed better on pdf, at least that's my
impression.

By the way you can play around with different resolutions if you have free
time and the energy.