Re: Dash search data and Chapter 2

I think we can modify the release date for this purpose.

We can follow the schedule as it is now (Kevin posted before), and make an
exception only for Jim's section (extend the editing phase till is needed)
that unfortunately is still affected from changes made from Ubuntu dev team.

What do you think ?