Re: Dash search data and Chapter 2

I wouldn't suggest delaying a deadline for this information. My original
request for a day-or-two was given under the assumption we had scheduled a
bit of time between the release of 12.10 and the release of our manual.
I'm very much in favor of our manual's release coinciding with the release
of 12.10--the benefits long-term of this type of release schedule far
outweighs the need to get one little section correct.

That said, there has to be some credible/substantive information available
somewhere telling us what user options will be available to control the
Dash's scope (including screenshots?). Maybe someone has a source for this
information and we can squeeze it into the doc this week.