Re: Lubuntu version.

If it flies, I'm in. I use Lubuntu as my main operating system because I
had issues with Unity on a defective card (and I just never went back).
On my "test" computer, I use Ubuntu for contributing to the manual, but
that's about as far as it goes.

I actually considered trying to make a Fedora version of the manual
(using the structure and skeleton of the Ubuntu Manual) but never
started it.

One nice thing about a "Lubuntu Manual" is that we can point to the
ability to install apps and the "Ubuntu Desktop" and then refer the
reader to the Ubuntu Manual for more information on how to use them (and
vice versa).

I'll try to be there on the 8th also.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.