Re: Packaging new software

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:38 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Perhaps we are talking about 2 different things here.
> 1. the English pdf + translated pdf files that can be downloaded from our
> website separately
> 2. the pdf files (English + completed translations) added to the USC
> In the second situation we might try to get both English and translated
> versions accepted in one go (one package?)

I'm talking about #2.

If I can only read Dutch, then I'd rather download the
ubuntu-manual-nl package instead of an ubuntu-manual package that
contains half a dozen manuals I can't read. Smaller packages, less
disk space, faster download time, etc.

—Kevin