Re: Packaging new software

That's what I was referring to also. For most applications, it downloads
the application in your specific language (at least that's the
assumption I have). I guess my question was, since we'll be packaging it
(and possibly hosting a PPA for the manual), can we set it up so the
user downloads in their specific language, or do we have to continue to
create a separate package for each language supported?

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.