Re: [App] WhatsApp for Ubuntu Phone (alpha)

Hi everyone,

I would like to point out that Yowsup (github.com/tgalal/yowsup), the open
whatsapp library is not officially supported by Whatsapp. I'm using it on
N9 and whatsapp break compatibility more often than not. It takes hours to
days to get fixed. Just wanted to point that out in case this is being
discussed for inclusion by default.

Cheers!