Re: [App] WhatsApp for Ubuntu Phone (alpha)

Just to keep you updated:
I have implemented telepathy-whosthere, a telepathy connection manager for
whatsapp. It makes incoming messages
auto-magically appear in the message menu and answering from there works,
too. It also automatically integrates with empathy
on the ubuntu desktop.
I based the implementation on telepathy-qt, but it turned out that a the
support for connection managers in telepathy-qt
is virtually non-existent. So I added that part to telepathy-qt, too.
The files for all that are in my github/ppa.

I'm currently missing a graphical way to add the WhatsApp account (has to
be done with mc-tool currently),
this will come when the whosthere gui is ported to telepathy.