Re: Music app.

Uhm... we should probably standardise a mailing list naming convention
across core-apps, which is why I think this should be discussed as a
different email here on the list.

I suggest starting a bit more abstract then that, based on a few use-cases
and scenarios. This way, by the time you get to designing things, you have
a rough idea of what you should do.

Zisu Andrei