Re: How to make deb package?

hi,
On Mi, 2013-04-10 at 15:24 +0300, Petko wrote:

> I *really* hope that it doesn't turn out that we'll have a package
> builder for the phone , but the desktop gets completely forgotten about
> (with some non-standard phone packages , that break compatibility with
> the desktop or something like that , I'm no expert) .

it will very likely happen that "everything you develop with the SDK"
will be covered by this ... no matter if you develop for desktop or
touch (since after 14.04 that will be the same anyway thanks to
UnityNext and Mir)

i doubt there will be much done wrt traditional packages that we import
from debian here ...

ciao
	oli