Re: How to make deb package?

On 04/10/2013 03:29 PM, Oliver Grawert wrote:
hi,
it will very likely happen that "everything you develop with the SDK"
will be covered by this ... no matter if you develop for desktop or
touch (since after 14.04 that will be the same anyway thanks to
UnityNext and Mir)

i doubt there will be much done wrt traditional packages that we import
from debian here ...

ciao
	oli