Re: Multi-window support ?

Of course the desktop interface will support multiple windows. No one have
ever said otherwise?
The desktop experience will most probably be very similar to Unity7 except
for the improved
indicators in Unity8.

Canonical have already started that Ubuntu will be one code base,
regardless of the device
it's run on. Already today you can dynamically switch between mobile and
tablet interface in
Unity8 when the desktop interface is ready you will be able to switch with
that too. All
devices will of cource run appropriate interface.

I can't really understand what you want to change?