Re: [Design] Landing plan - Tuesday 5th November

On Wed, 2013-11-06 at 12:38 +0100, Tim Peeters wrote:
> I made the changes, as requested by design. See the description of
> this bug:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1207369

What if it just bounced slightly into view during the transition? Much
like when you tap on the welcome screen, the dash or screen bounces into
view a little. It would keep it consistent with the discoverability of
these other features, and not get in the way after I've already learnt
that there is a toolbar on this or that page.

With the focus on content, I don't see why I should have this toolbar in
my face everytime I access a page, I'm going to have learnt the toolbar
exists here after the first 1 or 2 times it happens, and then it's just
going to keep doing it everytime anyway.