Re: New Landing Plan format!

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
<lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> First of all: as per the other e-mail, we still don't have a better tool
> ;) As Alexander mentioned, this transition was not planned ahead and
> synced with anyone, so for now we're still stuck with the spreadsheet.
>
> The topic of 'who can add requests' needs to be discussed through then.
> I understand the problem with having to poke a manager just to get
> things landed, but I want to make sure there won't be no chaos if just
> anyone can fill in a landing proposition. I'm not saying there will be
> chaos and destruction ;)! Just being cautious.

Sure, but let's try to open it first and see how it goes, in case of
chaos, we can move back to depend on a manager.

Let's always try to be more open and friendly until something bad
happens that could be enough to justify such restrictions.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo