Re: BUG: Ran out of space while installing ubuntu-sdk/go-qml directly on Nexus 4

On 03/17/2014 02:24 AM, f69m wrote:
>> sudo apt-get install qemu-user-static
>> sudo qemu-debootstrap --arch armhf trusty my-devel-chroot
>> sudo chroot my-devel-chroot
>> (do whatever you want to do wrt development)

Ok. Pardon my ignorance, but how do I install ubuntu-sdk within this
armhf chroot?

>> is the better approach ...
>
> I fully agree with you that cross-compiling is the better approach, but
> for the sake of completness let me mention that it is not really
> necessary to port the tools to bionic. Statically linked binaries built
> on Ubuntu work fine in recovery. You can push them using adb and then
> run them from adb shell. Again cross compiling using for example
> arm-eabi-gcc is the best way to build them.

Outside of ubuntu-phone, but gcc related.  How do I cross-compile static
golang binaries?  Since the ubuntu phone team uses golang thoroughly,
I'm hoping somebody here knows :)

Cheers,
David Marceau