app icon displays on phone when run from qtcreator, but not when installed and run from phone

Hi there,

I took a qtquick 2 app generated from standard ubuntu-sdk and noticed
it had an icon for tap me.  I noticed it is using a relative path to
load up from within the qml file.

When I used a relative path from the .desktop file to point to the
AppIcon which is a straight copy of the terminal64.png, it doesn't
display unless I give it an explicit path.  I manage to see it on the
phone only when running the app from qtcreator.  When I install the
app, the icon doesn't seem to appear.  What am I doing wrong?
What should I be putting in the .desktop file?

Here is my current desktop file which I know is all wrong because
/usr/share/uqttabtest1 doesn't even exist.

[Desktop Entry]
Name=uqttabtest1
Comment=My project description
Exec=/usr/bin/qmlscene $@ /usr/share/uqttabtest1/uqttabtest1.qml
Icon=/home/phablet/dev_tmp/uqttabtest1/uqttabtest1/graphics/uqttabtest1Icon64.png
Terminal=false
Type=Application
X-Ubuntu-Touch=true
APP_ID=uqttabtest1