Re: Internationalizing scopes

James Henstridge [2014-04-17 23:15 +0800]:
> If we wanted to use language packs on the Ubuntu Touch image, it
> doesn't seem out of the question to provide language packs that cover
> only the touch image, which should minimise the storage impact.

Indeed, that's how these were designed. We've had the gnome/kde/common
split for ages because that was what our main products at that time
(Ubuntu/Kubuntu) needed. These days, Kubuntu has its own langpacks
(kde-l10n-*) so we should indeed reorg our current langpack split more
along the desktop/phone lines.

Martin