Re: Internationalizing scopes

Only if the langpacks are not debs. Nobody is necessarily talking about
changing the UX. The UX right now doesn't even exist yet. Just because
something has historically worked a certain way in Ubuntu, doesn't mean
that's the right way for it to work on the phone, in a confined
environment. And the technical solution can only be implemented once
we've decided what that UX should be, exactly.