Re: [Development] anti-theft

I think that 3 goals are really the base of a good anti-thief, but the idea
i propose in the first email have one more propose set the phone or device
under some brick status if the owner dont not provide the password for say
something. The idea of having this app preinstalled or under the main code
of the OS its that even if the theif reflash the OS and try to startit this
service or app will ask the first owner password because it was registered
with the device imei under the owner account.

I dont know if i explain my self i know my english its no so good im from
spanish mother language

S.U.C.C.E.S.S
Success is a journey, not a destination.

 Ing. Yasmany Cubela Medina:
Linux user 446757
Ubuntu user 13464