Re: Landing team 26.06.14

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 05:21:06PM +0300, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:
> On 27.06.2014 17:06, Jamie Strandboge wrote:

> >>I just did an emergency upload for this. It would be resolved with
> >>0.101+14.10.20140625-0ubuntu2 but there is an unrelated testsuite failure that
> >>causes a FTBFS. I have alerted Jussi who is looking at it now.

> >FYI, Jussi discovered that the recent sqlite update changed behavior which broke
> >the test suite.

> Indeed. Here's an MR for that (it just disables the test):

> https://code.launchpad.net/~jpakkane/mediascanner2/sqliteworkaround/+merge/224845

> What this means in practice is that queries with only a few letters won't
> return results. Longer queries keep on working just like before. The proper
> fix is to dive into SQLite and see if the old behaviour can be re-enabled
> but that's a lot more work.

I don't see any bugs opened on the sqlite3 package about this.  Jussi, could
you please file one with the relevant details about the failing test?

Matthias, I see that you merged the new version of sqlite3.  Could you (on
Monday) look into this regression in upstream behavior?

Thanks,
slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx