Re: Reviews and bug reports

I haven't been following this whole thread, but what I think is really
needed is more capabilities to "resolve" low ratings and other cruft left
in the ratings. This requires more 2 way communication and the ability to
respond to ratings. Or maybe just simply obsoleting things regarding older
platforms or development releases. The later piece would need some ability
for users to tag their rating as being due to it being "buggy". LP is not a
full solution since it leaves out potentially many developers and their
apps--so why even consider it? An actual solution would be preferable. I
don't want users to be forced to file LP bugs in order to get bugs fixed in
any of my future projects. I think a better solution is to have a checkbox
for the review if the app is "buggy" (as mentioned above).