Re: Glibc regression

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 26.03.2015, 16:04 +0100 schrieb Łukasz 'sil2100'
Zemczak:
> Hey Pat,
>
> Today in the UTC morning I asked Victor to start testing the glibc fix
> already, so it's on since some time now ;) I see it's still in progress
> - let's see how it goes. We'll give you a sign once the testing is finished.

rsalveti and i were testing the libc6 fix that landed in the archive
(vivid-proposed) last night. while it fixes the broken mutex handling in
pulse it also exposed that for both of us ldconfig was not run from teh
postinst script which resulted in an unbootable phone (bits and pieces
trying to use the old libc). this will definitely not happen at image
builds since ldconfig is run there forcefully but could impact testing
if it also happens unnoticed on other packages that you manually
install...

something to keep an eye on when we are testing ...

ciao
	oli