Re: Glibc regression

Image mako 151 (that just got published) has the new glibc (and a ton
of other minor changes, as it's the first image after releasing beta).

Did a quick smoke test run and everything seems to be working as
before, so feel free to use/test it (and let us know about any other
new issue that might show up).

Thanks,

Ricardo

--