Re: GPS problems on bq Aquaris

Hey there,

glad to hear you like the phone. Now for the logs:

  /var/log/ubuntu-location-service*

would help in tracking down any potential issues. If you are happy to
alter a config file, please edit:

  /etc/init/ubuntu-location-service.override

and add the following two lines before the exec line:

  export GLOG_v=100
  export GLOG_logtostderr=1

and reboot the phone. After having tried to acquire a position, the
same log files as mentioned before contain very verbose information
about the GPS operation.

Feel free to also reach out to me on freenode, my nick is tvoss.

Thanks,

  Thomas