cookbook of use Ubuntu phone / FAQ

El día Friday, April 17, 2015 a las 06:13:52PM +0200, Gerhard Gonter escribió:

> On 04/17/2015 02:02 PM, Chris Croome wrote:
>
> > I'll look at putting this info all on a wiki page or something...
>
> How about GitBook [1]?  This seems well suited for cooperative writing,
> e.g. for documentation or cookbooks like Matthias' bq.txt.  Now add
> Beru as an EPUB reader and OPDS [2].  This could be the "something"
> you are looking for.
>
> [1] https://www.gitbook.com/about
> [2] http://help.gitbook.com/api/opds.html
>
> regards, Gerhard Gonter

(Note: I have changed the Subject to branch away from the original
question about running terminal applications in the Ubuntu phone(s))

I glanced through [1] but would not use it for this approach. What we do
need is some cookbook and FAQ, mostly for the audience of folks with
Linux/FreeBSD/UNIX background wanting to do more with the gadget as the scopes
and apps offer todo. For this I would prefer simple ASCII txt file or,
for collective editing, some Wiki space (which I can not offer). Any
host around who could offer this?

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."