Re: cookbook of use Ubuntu phone / FAQ

Hi

On Sat 18-Apr-2015 at 11:25:54AM +0200, Oliver Grawert wrote:

> > El día Friday, April 17, 2015 a las 06:13:52PM +0200, Gerhard Gonter
> > escribió:

> > > How about GitBook [1]?
> > >
> > > [1] https://www.gitbook.com/about
>
> how about putting it on the Ubuntu wiki or developer.ubuntu.com
> instead, given that is where all other Ubuntu documentation lives ...

That sounds most sensible, I assume using https://help.ubuntu.com/ would
be best? I can't find any phone specific documentation on that site, but
the guide to contributing is here:

- https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide

In the meantime Matthias and I have started collecting our notes here:

- https://ubuntu-phone.host1.webarch.net/wiki/Main_Page

(Note that this wiki uses the same license as help.ubuntu.com so copying
content across won't be an issue.)

I'd personally be happy to copy things I document to the Ubuntu wiki
when they are a bit more polished.

Regarding the use of gitbook.com, using markdown and git is a nice
approach but I wasn't thinking of helping write a book.

All the best

Chris

--
Webarchitects Co-operative