Re: normal MUA app

El día Friday, April 24, 2015 a las 12:24:14PM +0100, Dan Chapman escribió:

> On 24/04/15 11:16, Matthias Apitz wrote:

> >> I agree

> > I just tried to answer one mail with Dekko because I was without my
> > netbook, painful :-(
> >
> > What really is missing, is:
> >
> > - on reply the cursor must be set below the mail, but above my own
> >    signature;
> *must* is the wrong word here. This is a user preference, must implies a
> hard requirement, which this isn't that.

Can we agree in "must have the option to set this"?

> The majority of mobile email
> clients will start the reply above the message.

This is a null value argument. We want to build something better als the
majority of mobiles.

> What mobile email client has Up, Down and Ctrl keys?

The terminal-app has this.  Which could be a email client if we would
have mutt as MUA.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."