Re: bq Aquaris E4.5: GPS doesn't work

El día Saturday, April 25, 2015 a las 05:40:32PM +0200, Ed Kapitein escribió:

> I wrote a little script, that will convert the info of the satellites
> into a web page,
> which you can view on the BQ itself.
> ( landscape works best )
>
> -1 download the tarball at http://www.kapitein.org/sats.tgz
> -2 extract it in the homedir of phablet ( /home/phablet )
> -3 run the script: /home/phablet/scripts/gps/scripts/sats2html.sh &
> -4 after a minute, open the browser and point it to
> file:///dev/shm/sats.html
>
> I hope this will help someone.

I have installed and tested it: works fine, at least I have a table of
red values of satellites (I'm sitting inside, outside it's raining) :-)

I will map the command to start the script on some F-key in the
terminal-app, but not in background, because it would cause a constant
power-drain.

Btw: What is the best way in the BQ browser of page reload?
Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."