Re: bq Aquaris E4.5: GPS doesn't work

El d�Sunday, April 26, 2015 a las 06:20:15AM +0200, Thomas Voß escribi�> The theoretical minimum for a first fix after cold start is 12.5
> minutes, which is rarely the case and ttf usually takes longer in cold
> start scenarios.

Yesterday, 1-2 hours after sending the 1st test (all in red) I went out of
the building, started the script again and had all in green after 1-2
minutes; I started then the Sensores app and had a fix 1 minute later.

> We take multiple measures to minimize this time, but it seems like we
> are experiencing issues in doing so. It would be really helpful if you
> could provide the output of:
>
>     sudo GLOG_v=1000 GLOG_logtostderr=1 ubuntu-location-serviced-cli
> --bus system --test

I will send it to you off-list later. Should it be after power-cycling
the BQ?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail