Re: battery 83% to 0% in 1 hour of not using the BQ

Hello all,

one or two weeks ago i noticed a warm thing in my pocket too... ;)
top showed syslogd and another process (I don't know which anymore)
causing high load (100%). (When I recognized that, my bq complained
also about lack of free space on device or something like that. But
I didn't have time for further investigation...)
Since the high battery consumption is only a side effect here and I'm
pleasantly surprised of and very pleased with the (normal) battery
consumption, I would like to take the opportunity to say, thank for
the great work concerning ubuntu phone in general and the battery
consumption especially!

Greetings
Johannes