Re: battery 83% to 0% in 1 hour of not using the BQ

I think we have identified this issue and have a proposed fix for
this. It seems to be related to this bug report [1] and the proposed
solution is in this branch [2]. I will do some more testing to be sure
the fix catches this issue but so far it looks good.

Thanks everyone for reporting this.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1326513
[2]
https://code.launchpad.net/~mzanetti/unity8/stop-orphaned-apps/+merge/25