Re: BQ4.5 damage, first report.

On 12 June 2015 at 12:38, Alberto Mardegan <alberto.mardegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On 11.06.2015 14:42, Dave Morley wrote:
> > People are happy and used to sliding the slider to answer a call.
>
> I don't think that the problem is about the need to slide. The problem
> is that the UI is quite non-obvious, and it took me a couple of missed
> calls to understand how I have to slide.
>
> ​That, and it’s incorrectly documented in the User Guide <http://0>.​
(You read the User Guide, right?)

To pick up an incoming call, simply swipe the green receiver icon you see
on the screen to the center when the phone is ringing.

This has been reported to BQ, and is going to be fixed, but had my dad
baffled for a couple of weeks when he kept inadvertently rejecting calls.

JT
​
--
James Tait, BSc. | https://launchpad.net/~jamestait/
Software Engineer, Canonical Online Services