Re: OPEN BETA: CI Train Spreadsheet Replacement

Hi Robert,
Do you mean I can skip steps after 3?

And yes, the filled item was already there: "26. 2015-07-09".
Does it already means that system works well for device tarball releasing?
Or what can I expect to check if Bileto works fine as original CI spread
sheet for device tarball releasing?

Thanks,
Alex Tu.