Re: OPEN BETA: CI Train Spreadsheet Replacement

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Alex Tu <alex.tu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
> Do you mean I can skip steps after 3?

Yes, the steps after 3 are only for people doing actual builds of MPs
in jenkins, which does not include device tarballs or clicks.

> And yes, the filled item was already there: "26. 2015-07-09".
> Does it already means that system works well for device tarball releasing?

Yeah, looks good.

> Or what can I expect to check if Bileto works fine as original CI spread
> sheet for device tarball releasing?

Well the spreadsheet is the same way, there's nothing to "test", you
just put the info in and see that the info is there. You didn't use
jenkins before, you still don't use jenkins now. Just make sure that
bileto is displaying your request in a sensible way.