Re: Landing team 13.08.15

Hey Richard,

W dniu 14.08.2015 o 10:25, Richard Somlói pisze:
> Hi!
>
> Is the rc-proposed enough stable for daily use?

The answer is: no. Any of the *-proposed channels are not recommended
for daily use. Even though each package landing in an rc-proposed image
does get proper QA, with every image there's basically risk that your
phone will not boot at all. We even had a few cases like this - and I'm
sure you wouldn't want to re-flash your phone every time that happens.

For daily usage we basically only recommend stable - it gets all the
rc-proposed goodies every 6 weeks basically.