Re: ubuntu phone experience

Hi Wayne,

sorry to hear about the bad experience you're having right now.

FWIW, this site seems to have replacement screens available for 15€.
They have the android buttons on them and I don't know whether they ship
to your place. But maybe still worth a shot...

We're working on the performance problems introduced in OTA-6.

Br,
Michael