Re: Hellos, Security, and other concerns.

Crapdroids can be used as routers.
Can Ubuntu phones be used as routers? I just passed this exam with this ridiculously high score and my current phone is breaking down as we speak....and it's my router. Maybe I should treat myself to an Ubuntu phone. (Using a Nexus 7 as well if you're wondering why I'm here.)

Ashwin