Re: small GitBook about BQ E4.5

I promise to be good in the review O:-)

El sá. 31/10/2015 a las 19:36, Matthias Apitz escribió:
El día Saturday, October 31, 2015 a las 07:15:07PM +0100, Miguel Menéndez escribió:

Ok

I will review the chapters throughout next week. I will point out the
corrections and I'll send in the format you have set. There are some
terms that are different depending on the country. For example, the term
"Celular" is not used in Spain. Instead the term "Teléfono" is used. How
should I deal with such cases in the review?
First of all, you are the native and your hints have much value than mis
errors. And second, the audiance is for sure Spain and not América
Latina. Y teléfono se entiende en todo el mundo :-) Mi wife is from
Bogotá and I studied Spanish in Havana. That's why my Spanish has its roots
there, native I'm German.

Thanks for your help

	matthias