Re: GPS/location and other background processing

I only noticed this last week while doing a demo of prey in westgate about 3 miles from morecambe i showed if the app and it finding my location 3 miles away in morecambe , because it got my location from the wifi access point which must have been connected to a exchange in norecambe :( Bad demo to the android fan.
Wayne