Re: SDK planning

Hi Zoltan,

The music-app heavily uses GridView's and we currently have a custom 'Card'
component [0], which does not support keyboard shortcuts, multi-selection,
actions etc (think of things like multi-selecting albums to play or queue).
Furthermore we did start investigating it we could move it to a SlotLayout
but that has not been implemented yet, so a UITK optimised solution would
be preferred :-)

It would be great to see such a component in the UITK, feel free to ping me
on IRC if you want to discuss in greater detail.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 -
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~music-app-dev/music-app/trunk/view/head:/app/components/Delegates/Card.qml